Thursday, August 19, 2010

Group Daled's First Task

Below is the task that was just e-mailed to Group Daled as we embark on this 10 week journey! Hope everyone enjoys.


Task #1 Drink Wine

For this week, buy a bottle of wine from a country you have never been to before. Do some research on the country and find an interesting fact, literary story, poem, artwork, anything fun and funky. Enjoy the wine and what you researched sometime over the course of Shabbat, or the weekend, and report back to the group about your country and what you learned. Please feel free to attach the picture, story, poem, whatever it is you came up with so that we can learn from it as well!

Shabbat Shalom,

David

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I ever got the link on how to post, so I'll share here. I'm getting ready to leave for Israel on Sunday (Birthright), so today was a hectic day in the office as I try to get things ready for the start of the year. It was so wonderful to arrive home and uncork a very unique bottle of wine from New Zealand that I picked up yesterday. I have traveled quite a bit, but never to NZ. One thing I love about traveling is learning more about the Jewish communities in that area, so I came across this general website about the Jewish community of New Zealand: http://www.haruth.com/JewsNewZealand.html

    Enjoy and Shabbat Shalom!

    ReplyDelete