Sunday, August 29, 2010

Oddly Mysterious

This weeks task was to find something mysterious and magnificent in nature. I went about halfway with this task. I was in nature but I created something wonderful. I had a relaxing moment this weekend, sitting in the beautiful weather, listening to some great music and smoking my hookah.

At one point while I was blowing smoke rings, there was one that just seemed to hang in the air for what seemed like forever. It was sitting in the air, rolling in on itself and then, poof, it was gone. I don't know why I found it so interesting, maybe it was the combination of having some control over something natural (smoke) and then losing control just as quickly as I had brought it around, but it was a great random moment. I wish I had a picture to share but this snapshot is going to stay in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment