Monday, August 30, 2010

Tree by the pool on the lake


So this Shabbat my hike was not very long, but my thinking spot was perfect. I sat by the pool, under a tree, and by a lake to reflect about my week. I found it relaxing to sit there, with nothing but my thoughts and the sun to keep me company. I thought about all the tasks I had successfully finished and right about the time I got to thinking about the things I wasn't able to get to, my friend showed up, took this picture and I moved on with my day. So the timing was impeccable and I didn't think about anything I was unable to do. I did have to hear about how I was sitting alone staring at nothing for an hour. My "friends" now are asking when they can meet the person I was sitting with, because they just didn't get this weeks Shabbat experiment, luckily all of you do! Hope you have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment